He is a PhD candidate in Computer Engineering Department of Sharif University of Technology (SUT)
and is working on software deobfuscation for his PhD thesis.
He obtained his M.Sc. degree in 2012 for working on botnet detection and his B.E. degree in 2010 for working on network simulation and emulation fields from the same university.
He is a research assistant in Data and Network Security Lab (DNSL).
You can contact him by email [b_m...@ce.sharif.edu] [sb.m...@gmail.com].
Computer Networks (40443) [Fall 2015]
Publications and Talks:
To be updated....
- Research Method (RM) [HTML]
- Talk on PIN and Binary Instrumentation [SVG]
- Talk on how to protect passwords in a compromised Linux system (assuming a secure kernel) [SVG]
- Talk on Indistinguishability Obfuscation (including Definition, Construction, Security, and Applications) [SOZI.HTML]
Here are some links that worth checking.
- Sharif Thesis (B.E., M.Sc., PhD Proposal, and PhD Thesis) XeLaTeX Templates [Git Repo]
- gittify: A custom shell for working with git [Git Repo]
- Partov Network Simulation and Emulation Engine [Git Repo]
- Pronounce English words from Linux command line [Git Repo]
- Arch Linux [Wiki]
- Zooming Presentation [Sozi]
- Windows 7 Sins
- Consider privacy when you want to select your browser [Mozilla Firefox]