I am PhD student at Sharif University of Techonology
. My research focuses on Database Outsourcing and Cloud Computing.
I completed my MSc. in software engineering at Sharif University
, my thesis was about building a recommender system for citation networks.
My advisor was Professor Jafar Habibi
I earned my Bs.c in Computer Engineering in 2011 from University of Tehran
C.V English Version C.V Persian Version
My goal is to build practical outsourcing systems. To acheive such idea, I am trying to provide practical and secure cryptographic schemes. During my Ph.D, I am building systems that protect data confidentiality against powerful server-side adversaries, such as cloud insiders or attackers gaining access to the data stored on servers. My approach is to have servers store, process, and compute over encrypted data
, and my work combines new systems techniques with new cryptographic schemes.
Hadavi, Mohammad Ali, Rasool Jalili, and Javad Ghareh Chamani.
Privacy-Preserving Fine-grained Correctness Verification of Query Results in Outsourced Databases.
Journal of Computing and Security 2.2 (2016)
Javad Ghareh Chamani, Sadegh Aliakbary, Sadegh Motallebi, Jafar Habibi.
Analysis of Citation and Collaboration Networks of Scientific Papers
Accepted in 5th Conference of Networks Social Network Analysis and Mining (SNAM), 2013.
Javad Ghareh Chamani, Sadegh Aliakbari, Jafar Habibi
Presenting a Search Method in Citation Networks
Accepted in 18th Conference of the Computer Society of Iran, 2012.
Sharif University of Technology (Tehran, Iran), 2014 Ė Now
Student of Ph.D. Program in Computer Engineering (Minor in Information Security).
Thesis: Encryption Aware Query Processing for Data Outsourcing.
Adviser: Rasool Jalili.
Sharif University of Technology (Tehran, Iran), 2011 Ė 2013
M.Sc. in Computer Engineering.
Thesis: Toward a Method for Citation Recommendation in Citation Network.
Adviser: Jafar Habibi.
University of Tehran (Tehran, Iran), 2006 Ė 2011
B.Sc. in Computer Engineering (Minor in Software).
Thesis: Designing and Implementing Challenge Module in Moodle
Adviser: Hadi Moradi
- Database Security Course Teaching Assistant: Assist in Teaching Database Security Course by Associate Professor Rasool Jalili, fall 2015,2016.
- Interviewer for computer expert employment in Kerman Copper Company, spring 2013, 2014.
- Exam designer for computer expert employment in Kerman Copper Company, winter 2012.
- Passing Network+ course, summer 2010.
- Web Programming Course Teaching Assistant: Assist in Teaching Web Programming Course by Associate Professor Ramtin Khosravi, fall 2014.
- Algorithm Design Course Teaching Assistant: Assist in Teaching Algorithm Design Course by Associate Professor Taghiyare, spring 2009.
- Teaching J2ME: Teaching J2ME in NODET Schools (National Organization for Developing Exceptional Talents), fall 2008 and 2009.
- Machine Language (Assembly) Course Teaching Assistant: Assist in Teaching Assembly Course by Associate Professor Khonsari, fall 2008.
- Programming in C++ Course Teaching Assistant: Assist in Teaching Programming C++ Course by Associate Professor Pourpak, spring 2008.
- 2016, One of the Three Students Among Whole University Who Got Admission for Attending the Dual PhD Prgoram in HKUST
- 2014, 7th Place in National Entrance Exam for Ph.D. Program among More Than 5000 Competitors
- 2011, 3rd Rank and Bronze Medal in the Final Stage in National Computer Engineering Olympiad
- 2011, 6th Place in National Entrance Exam for M.Sc. Program among More Than 30000 Competitors
- 2011 to Now, Honorary Member of Computer Society of Iran
- 2011 to Now, Honorary Member of Computer Society of Iran
- 2010, 3rd Place in University of Tehranís Virus Programing Competitions
- Project Manager of Database Outsourcing System: Project Manager of Designing and Implementing a Practical Database Outsourcing System, fall 2014 to now.
- Mobile Analytics: Project Manager of Implementing an Event-Oriented, No-SQL Based Mobile Analytics Website, fall 2013 to 2015.
- Development of a Brain Computer Interface for Moving Mouse Use Case: Implementing an AI System to Get Brain Signals and Move the Mouse by Human Imagination, summer 2013.
- Architect and Security Engineer of Tehran Municipality Data Warehouse: Software Architect and Security Consultant in Development of a Data Warehouse for Tehran Municipality Systems, spring 2013.
- Network Administrator of Rajaeiís Custom Datacenter: Designer and Administrator of Rajaeiís Custom Datacenter, from spring 2011 to 2014.
- IT Manager of Pega Company: Network and System Manager of Pega Company, winter 2012.
- Project Manager of Customís Access Control System: Project Manager, Architect and Senior Developer of a Java-based Enterprise Project for Controlling Access to Customs in the Whole Country, winter 2012 to 2015.
- Project Manager of Customís Warehouse Management System: Project Manager, Designer and Developer of an Enterprise Warehouse Management System for Iranís Custom in the Whole Country, from spring 2011 to 2015.
- Intelligent Web-based Adaptive Tutoring System: Member of Research Group in Constructing Intelligent Tutoring System Which Take Exam from Students in a Web-Based Product, summer 2010.
- Developer in Social Network Project for Payam Nour University: Member of Development Team in Creating a Social Network for Students of Payam Nour University, fall 2009.
- Developer of Iran Tourism Mobile Project: Developing a Mobile Based Application for Introducing Iranís Tourism with J2ME, fall 2008.
- Designing a Configuring LAN of Saberin High School: Designing and Configuring LAN of Saberin High School, summer 2008.
- Development of Announcements Organizer for Hamshahri Newsletter: Creating an AI System to Automatically Find the Best Structure for Newsletter Announcement Pages to Maximize Number of Advertises, fall 2007.
In addition to academic researches, I like sports such as swimming, basketball, Ping Pong and shooting.
I got life saving certificate from Life Saving and Diving Federation of I.R.Iran in my high school duration. Furthermore, I had won lots of competetions in Ping Pong in my educational life.