– Unified On-chip Memory for Shared and L1 Cache Accesses for GPUs
– For my master's thesis, I implemented a unified on-chip memory to service both the shared memory and level one data cache accesses. I logged the addresses generated by the GPGPUSim simulator, and then I fed them to my designed
and implemented on-chip memory in C++ to handle them simultaneously and efficiently.
– Mano's basic computer
– During my bachelor's computer architecture course, I designed and implemented a basic computer (called Mano's basic computer) in the Quartus II Schematics. Then when I was doing my master's, and I was a computer architecture
course's TA, I implemented this basic computer in Verilog HDL with more details again.
– Cache with different Configs
– I implemented direct-mapped and set-associative cache for my advanced computer architecture course. Then, I did experiments on it to observe the effects of different policies on hit/ miss rate. It is accessible on my Github
– Python Basics, Data Structures, Algorithms Tutorial through Examples on Github
– In my leisure time during my M. Sc.,I worked on preparing easy and sweet tutorials for those who want to learn Python and Data Structures easily. You can check them out on my Github page.
– Web Development Projects
– I worked as a back-end developer in several web development teams. I was preparing queries to the databases to get out the wanted data for the designed forms by the front-end team. Additionally, I was responsible for providing
APIs to send the needed data to the mobile programmers. Also, I contributed to a URL Shortener on Github. Recently, I tried to develop an API in golang to ease the job of people who want to write API endpoints in golang, and
they don't know how and where to start.
– Design and Implementation of An Efficient Archiving System and some other automation systems in MS
– During my conscription, I designed, implemented, and organized an efficient archiving system in Excel with VBA with regard to the documents type and their transactions. Additionally, most of the work was done manually,
so I automotized the processes, which in result we had much more few time.
– Check my GitHub page for more projects!
– For knowing more about my projects, just check my GitHub page